Monday, February 9, 2009

Photo Tagged...

I have been photo tagged by Jewels. What do I have to do?

"Go to the 6th album of your photos and find the 6th photo.
Share that photo and tell a little bit about it.
Tag six people and ask them to do the same."


LMAO! My 6th album was a wedding album and this is the 6th photo. This is my mate Jessica. We have been friends since year 8. After I left School at the start of year 12 we lost contact but found each other again on Facebook. She made the drive to Cowra to come to my wedding last Nov (2008), it was the first time we had seen each other in about 5 or 6 years. And as you can see by the photo, it was like we had never parted LOL

Now to tag 6 more people:

Leni
Kris
Karina
Jane

Ok, I cant think of 6 right now LOL so will have to come back and add 2 more ♥

Photobucket

No comments: